Announcements!

Hola...

Finally, I made my blog in blogspot... Actually I have like 4 blogs before this and lots of trouble were there... That's why I'll just repost my previous writings in my previous blogs here... Next, hope I can be active here...

Also don't forget to sign here...

So, hi!

July 30, 2010

Pong Harjatmo, Heroic or Unstable?

Pong Harjatmo
First of all, do we hate the members of our "honorable" parliament? Do we love them? Recently a senior celebrity (which I don't know what he is, whether he is an actor, singer, or perhaps composer?), Pong Harjatmo did a vandalism toward the building of Parliament.

Most of the students who are active in politics organization and are active down to the road in order to 'sounding' their opinion would say that Pong has did a heroic act towards the bad reputation and the bad performance the Parliament has. But not me, I put some concern to the politic world too, but in my perspective, what Pong did to the building is an action of vandalism to the building that the funds for maintenance and such came from the society.

Does his action really 'slap' the parliament members like the mass media told us? Nooo... first of all, the police had him caged and now he's being a joke for the parliament people (plus me, with synical humor). Now he's indicated that he has mental problem causing him to act the way he did just hours ago.

My advice, if you really want to 'slap' those honorous parliament members. Just slape them! Like literally! Slap them in the crowd saying how stupid they've been and how impoten they have been. And for my closing! Do think before you act!

No comments:

Post a Comment