Announcements!

Hola...

Finally, I made my blog in blogspot... Actually I have like 4 blogs before this and lots of trouble were there... That's why I'll just repost my previous writings in my previous blogs here... Next, hope I can be active here...

Also don't forget to sign here...

So, hi!

July 30, 2010

Do You Walk Sometimes?

So……………

My mom just got a new motor-cycle (because my Pa bought her). It was Supra X 125R (If I’m not mistaken). And I tried it about two days ago… The experience was a WOW! The current motor-cycle I use is Honda – Astrea Prima (which was stated the best motor cycle made by Honda “kaskus.com”). So, I experienced a huge different comparison of speed from an old motor-cycle with a brand new one. It was a speed test I did along the way from Jalan Kaliurang KM 12 to KM 7. The acceleration was extraordinary (since my ordinary was 60 kmph in ± 500 meters).

That time I was realized why so many people could say that “speed is one favorite toy for boys”. Yeah… I was one who is not familiar with speed as a toy. Not even when I was a boy… Maybe there is time for every boy to have the characteristic of man.

Eh… then, the title was about walking… so here you go…

Yesterday, the motor-cycle of my dad got tire leak. And bla… bla… bla… I have to pick him up by using the Colt (local term to call the Mass Transport). I was amazed sitting in it looking outside the window. The view that I passed through everyday but never really look at them. So once again, I was amazed by the view that I passed everyday….

I was go down for about ± 1 kilometer from the site. I walked…. Believe me… you should try to abandon your vehicle sometime and take a walk. You’ll be amazed (just like me) how beautiful your surrounds could be…
Last message (Indonesian saying) …

“Gajah di pelupuk mata tak tampak,
kutu di seberang lautan terlihat jelas.”
*you don’t see an elephant right in front your eyes, while you can see a bug across the sea clearly.*


Originally posted here, January 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment