Announcements!

Hola...

Finally, I made my blog in blogspot... Actually I have like 4 blogs before this and lots of trouble were there... That's why I'll just repost my previous writings in my previous blogs here... Next, hope I can be active here...

Also don't forget to sign here...

So, hi!

July 30, 2010

The Ventriloquist

hope there won’t be sue-sue things of my article


This article is my perspective in respond to the sensational future candidate for mayor-leveled election in Kabupaten Pacitan which is Jenifer Lopez, wait no, I mean Julia Perez or Jupe. Seriously, JULIA PEREZ? 

For Indonesian citizens, everybody knows who Jupe is. She’s a celebrity, an artist (singer, actress, and maybe model), who sells, mostly her sexuality looks, on her products. She always appears in sexy looks and wearing mini clothes.

Off topic for definition of sexy from me and my opinions about it. Sexy, consecutively made from sex+y, means that it is something to do with the sex or the genital. Blatantly I will say that sexy is something that arise your sexual desire. By this definition, sexy appearance are then an absolute ban in the muslim culture. Now I have heard so many public figures started to bend the real meaning of sexy into positive perception. If you’re living in Indonesia, I can straightly say, it is wrong to be sexy in public environment!

Now my argument to those who are defensive about sexy is good. Sexy personalities are good. Well, I don’t think so! Starting with separate the term of liking and sexually attracted. I don’t think we need to discuss about those two things, besides I am not that much enthusiastic to do it. Now, people believe that smart thinking people are sexy. I believe on that statement too, but not completely. It adds the sexy side of a person and makes you want this person more, to satisfy your sexual needs (told ya it’s about your genital). But that does not make someone sexy when your eyes are unsatisfied. Pick the ugliest girl/boy in your life, physically ugly! Now think he/she is a smart person. Do you want to f*ck/be f*cked by him/her? (first article and oh, I am so rude!) That’s my point.

Now I want to emphasize my previous statement that Jupe is a sexy celebrity and always want to be judged that way. I am the public and that’s what I can tell from her nature. I want to do quality analysis of her, well just very rough one.

What are the qualities needed for ones to be leader of political and governmental in developing and maintaining a respectable area? I will say intelligence, charisma, courage, wise, honesty and innovative thinking. How many of these qualities Jupe has? I don’t know, at all. But by looking at the ‘audition’ of the future candidate for the election which consisted of Cici Paramida (a singer who just got a case of violence by her ex husband), Sarah Azhari (another sexy celebrity which I don’t know what is she. A model or what, but we all know she has big packages :P), and finally Jupe.

Judging from the other candidates that was going to be registered into the election by Hanura, Partai Gerakan Indonesia Raya, Partai Patriot, Partai Amanat Nasional and Partai Bulan Bintang (which recently PAN withdrew from it), that really is another surprise for me. I mean, they really are looking for celebrities to be a Bupati? Sarah Azhari? Come on! From what I know, this woman is nothing good (morally) for me. Her reputation just by what I see from the media is that she is a party animal, not to mention her countless scandal of ‘such’ pictures. And she’s in for the so called audition! Well, she rejected the offer to be a candidate. Good thing that she knows where her area is. I am not saying that Jupe does not know where her area is, directly. :P

Cici Paramida, I don’t know… She looks like a polite celebrity to me, but to be in with another two such candidates, now I’m questioning her position. Well, back to the qualities, I am not sure that Jupe has what it needs to be a Bupati. What came in my mind is that such weak candidate who always being accompanied from the parties she represents in answering the question looks like a doll, political doll. So, who are the real minds that will lead Pacitan if Jupe won the election? The minds behind her! Is that what a Bupati is? A doll played by a ventriloquist behind it? Or was it not only for Bupati? The President? The governor? Are they all driven by the parties who support them?

Before I close this article, I have to clear things. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t hate Jupe nor dislike her. I actually like her existence in the entertainment world. Not for her sexy looks (well, if I do, that is not my major reason), but how she can go Oh-whatever-they-say to the gossips about her and kept doing what she was doing. And I am afraid that, firstly, the body type of Jupe and Sarah Azhari is not that much favorited by the young generation, but the older ones. And I am afraid that they would be just the political doll, could be sex doll to smooth things up. Now don’t accuse me that I am such a negative thinker, it’s just that I have to tell one possibility. You have another story to tell, then tell us what are the motif behind this sensational selection for Bupati candidate.

Ventriloquist, is an act of in which a person (a ventriloquist) manipulates his or her voice so that it appears that the voice is coming from elsewhere. The act of ventriloquism is ventriloquizing.
 _____________________
Originally posted here, April 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment